I can't believe we're almost half way into the 2nd week here. Danny just arrived on Sunday and it feels great to have another friend here to meet all the other friends I've made! We're making plans for this weekend which will be epic, but we're also enjoying the day to days.
Newest fun adventure has been starting yoga. I'm about to leave in a few minutes to go to my 2nd session ever. It's a great way to be intentional with my breath and a very spiritual way to focus. Jim Kast-Keat, you need to start the 56ers on yoga during Stop And Breath... haha.
We climbed the mountain again except jogged up it, almost died on the concrete slides with smashed pop bottles as tobagons (so fast!), and ran down it. Tomorrow is more soccer, pool, and karoake. Friday is more soccer, salsa, and more salsa.
The Guatemalan fling has come to an end. Although I greatly admire my Guatemalteco dreamboat it wasn't a good idea. I've heard so many love stories here and have been reflecting a lot on relationships in family, spouses, lovers, and friends. I am so grateful to be able to be here and to hear the stories of others.
There may or may not be an Australian with an Australian/British accent liking on me at the school. I may or may not like him back. This trip is seriously like a Tela Novela...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can we call it Stop and Yoga? Great idea! Love the Guat stories!
ReplyDelete