It's the end of the week. I can't believe how much Spanish I've been speaking. All the time! I am so tired by the end of the night because I'm trying so hard all day.
Yesterday our school played against another school in soccer. It was fantastic. We won 8 to 2 or something, with less people.
My mom here is amazing Mamá Cony. She feeds me like crazy. I am definitely not losing weight over here with tortillas, frijoles, queso, and endless aguacates (avacadoes) like all the time. I feel like I'm always full.
I may or may not have a Guatemalan fling going on.
Tonight we get to learn how to dance salsa. Many people from the school will head out dancing later tonight after some good Guatemalan beer. This weekend will be a lot of the World Cup and probably more cerveza.
I like it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love it! Sounds like a great time! And Guatemalan fling?! Say more!
ReplyDelete